Saturday, May 2, 2009

The end is here...

Bitter sweet would probably be the only way to explain my entire experience. I am so happy and lucky for my internship, all the people I have worked for/with and met, and all the knowledge that I got. This has completely prepared me and made me more at ease with the idea of getthing a "real" job and starting this new chapter in my life. However, it went by so fast! Too fast! My internship, senior year, my entire college experience is coming to an end. I want to thank everyone for all your help throughout our classes that we may have had together over the years, and I will miss you all! Good luck with everything, and keep me posted!!

I am going to be staying in Arizona over the summer and will continue to work at Table Tops for the events we have in June. I am also going to be working by the pool at the Arizona Grand so come stop in and see me! Other than that, I have no idea what lies ahead for me. Wish me luck!

<3 MARNI

No comments:

Post a Comment